KW450 Car Diagnostic Scanner
KW450 is a super vehicle scanner for detecting the VW series, Audi and OBD II vehicles. KW450 is a good assistant for car owners, you could test all cars under VAG. It supports not only the KWP, TP-CAN and New UDS protocols, but also all OBD II protocols. It is small, light, handy and versatile, it gets data quickly. For other vehicles compliant with OBDII/EOBD Protocol, it is able to read and erase the engine fault codes and turn off the indicator of engine trouble.
KONNWEI KW450 Professional 9 Special Functions for VAG vehicles
- Oil Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
- EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- DPF Service: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system. TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
- BAT service: Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- SAS steering angle sensor service: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- Injector Coding
- TPS Throttle Adaptation: The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
- Lamp adjusts
KW450 Also Supports Full OBDII Functions for All OBD2 Certified Vehicles
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT screen without checking online.
- Views freeze frame data stored in car computer board.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions related).
- Reads live PCM data stream and display in both text mode and graph mode.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Support 10 modes of diagnostics, including O2 sensor test, EVAP Test and component Test.