Infrared Thermometer with Batteries
Save R -369.00
- Temperature range: -50 - 380 degrees Celsius, High measuring accuracy, Accuracy: +/-1.5% or +/-1.5 degree Celsius, Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1, Emissivity: 0.95(fixed), Response Time: Optional Laser Target Pointer and Backlight ON/OFF, convenient to accurate targeting and operate in case of poor illumination, ?/? button - switching the displayed temperature from Celsius degree to Fahrenheit degree as you need.
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (Not Included), Auto Power Shut Off in 7 seconds without any operation, with low electricity consumption.
- Extremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings in Work or Home Applications. - You just need to aim at the target to measure the current temperature.
- Keep Your Hands Safe w/ This Amazingly Fast & Safe Way to Measure Temps Without Surface Contact.
- Suitable for the temperature measuring and monitoring of hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tube insulation, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, air conditioning refrigeration and heating.
- Temperature range: -50 - 380 degree Celsius
- Accuracy: +/-1.5 degree Celsius/+/-1.5?
- Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius
- Repeatability: 1? of reading or 1 degree Celsius
- Response time: 500 m Sec,95? response
- Spectral response: 8-14um
- Emissivity: 0.95 Pre-set
- Distance to Spot size: 12:1
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 degree Celsius
- Operating Humidity: 10-90?RH non-condensing, up to 30 degree Celsius
- Storage temperature: -20 - 60 degree Celsius
- Power: 2x1.5 AAA battery
- Please don't point the laser directly at the eye or indirectly off reflective surfaces, don't use it in an environment of explosive gas, steam or dust, and avoid causing harm or damage to the human body.
- Don't leave the unit on or near objects of high temperature to avoid damage to the unit or target.