Crimping Plier, 350mm Back Saw & Hand Riveter Set
Save R -999.00
Crimping Plier, 350mm Back Saw And Hand Riveter Set
- This crimping tool is for tube-type terminals. Manufactured from high-strength, industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium steel which is treated with black oxidation to make this tool corrosion-resistant, durable and appealing. The crimper has a ratcheting mechanism making it much easier to use by allowing you to hold the terminal in the tool before inserting the wire.
- Easy to use
- Crimping of insulated and non-insulated terminals.
- Hardened alloy steel jaws
- Stripping wires from 0.2-6mm2
- Crimping insulated terminals 0.5-6mm2, ignition terminals 7-8mm2.
350mm Back Saw
- There are many benefits of using handsaws in your shop because a handsaw is often the smartest, most efficient choice for the job at hand. It's much quicker, safer and cleaner to make the cut with a backsaw. Handsaws are great for getting into tight spaces, too. And then there are jobs that power tools simply couldn't or shouldn't do, like cutting pegs flush.
- Reinforced back for extra rigidity makes a straighter cut
- Handle screwed to blade for extra strength
- Finger rest - ergonomic design, useful for extra control when starting a cut
- Width: 2.4 (CM)
- Height: 12.5 (CM)
- Length: 38.5 (CM)
- Can handle just about any of the most common sizes of plastic and metal for sturdy, reliable rivet fasteners. Rivets can be used for different purposes at home and the workplace.
- These fasteners attach metal sheets together so easily and effectively.
- Robust die-cast frame with 4 interchangeable heads for 2.4mm, and 3mm. 2,4mm, 4.8mm rivets.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Soft-grip handle.
- PVC handle grips
- GS/TUV Approved drip forged aluminum body with heavy-duty SCM4 grade jaws, carbon steel jaw case and pin.
- Supplied with four rivet nozzles to accept 2.4mm(3/32'') 3.2mm(1/8''), 4.0mm(5/32'') and 4.8mm(3/16'') rivets.