Car Parking Sensor with LCD Display
Save R 110.00
Original price R 550.00
Current price R 440.00
- The reversing radar is designed on the principle that bats fly at high speed at night without colliding with obstacles.
- The sensor is mounted on the rear bumper. According to the different prices and brands, the probes are divided into two, three, four, six, and eight, respectively.
- The probe radiates at a 45-degree angle and searches for the target from top to bottom.
- Its greatest advantage is that it can explore obstacles that are lower than the bumper and the driver is difficult to see from the rear window,
- And the alarm, such as flower beds, children playing in the back of the car.
- When the gear lever is engaged in reverse gear, the reversing radar will automatically start to work, and the range is 0.3-2.5 meters,
- So, it is very convenient for the driver when parking.
- Supply voltage: 10.5V-15V (12V nominal)
- Current consumption: 200 mA max
- Operating temperature: 20 ° c to 65 ° c
- Storage temperature: 35 ° c to 85 ° c
- The Diameter length: 22mm
- Obstacle detection: from 150 cm from the bumper (pole diameter: 80mm)
- Reliability over time: meets the strictest automotive standards