Andowl Q-A45 Wireless Router
Save R -421.00
- The Wireless-N mini router, supports 802.11 N wireless transmission standards and compatible with IEEE802.11 b / g standards.
- The Wireless-N mini router is mainly used to provide free Wi-Fi service in large areas such as factories, communities, streets, and to enjoy seamless wireless coverage throughout the home or office.
- The Wireless-N mini router makes it easy to connect to pads, smartphones, laptops and more for HD streaming and gaming, allowing you to place your favorite chair in any room.
- The Wireless-N mini router boosts your existing Wi-Fi by increasing the range. System requirement 110 ~ 230 volt socket The WLAN client must support at least the WPA encryption standard. WLAN AP and WLAN client with automatic IP address assignment (DHCP).
- IPv4 based protocol forwarding / Address resolution protocol. The network name (SSID) of the WLAN access point must be set to visible. The password for "WiFi" cannot contain special characters.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11 B / G / N standards.
- Four external antennas. Support router, repeater, WISP, client and AP mode. Easy Setup Assistant offers quick and hassle-free installation.
- Support WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA-2PSK encryption.
- Power on: Plug the router into a wall outlet.
- Connect to Router: Connect to the router via Ethernet cable or wirelessly, the router's network.
- Configure: Launch the web browser and type http://myrepeater.net in the URL field, use admin for the password to login. Then click "Wizard" and choose a mode according to your network environment to continue.